On this page, you’ll find video clips relevant to the Do It For David campaign. The first video, “Why Do We Run? To Beat Blood Cancer!,” gives an overview of how the Do It For David campaign started, and what our goals are for 2015.
Throughout the training season, we’ll share videos before and/or after runs and races. We may even share some silly ones. Have you ever seen someone climb into an ice bath before? Not funny for them, but very funny for you!
If you have suggestions for video clips, email email@example.com. You can subscribe to the Do It For David YouTube channel here.
2015 Video Clips
- Why Do We Run? To Beat Blood Cancer!
- Easter Morning Run
- Michael and Team Finish 5K #2
- Minneapolis Training Run
- 10 Miles in a Tank Top
- You’re Only As Good As Your Form
- A Soggy Mother’s Day Run at the Jersey Shore
- Some Like It Hot. I Don’t!